Skip to main content Skip to search

Personal Tax Services

income tax filing, tax returns, tax accountant, help filing taxes
tax return, tax refund, filing taxes, chartered accountant, personal taxes, Revenue Canada tax return


At C.E. McMahon Professional Corporation we take the anxiety and hassle out of filing your annual tax return with Revenue Canada.  It does not matter your situation, your background, your profession or your employment status.  We will deal directly with an individual, a couple, someone that is self-employed or has investment property rental income, and even a person filing his/her very first tax return.  Our approach is efficient and painless.  We will review all possible avenues of tax savings and we will work to getting you the maximum return possible.

Our firm is committed to providing an accessible environment for both our clients and our employees by accommodating people with disabilities.  We welcome clients from Collingwood, Stayner, The Blue Mountains, Wasaga Beach and the surrounding area.  We also welcome out-of-towners looking for the utmost in privacy and discretion.


We understand that while some people procrastinate, others are unable to file for multiple years due to extenuating circumstances or a serious medical condition.  Fortunately, for individuals that qualify the CRA does have a Taxpayer Relief Program and we can discuss if the criteria for this process will work for you.

You also may even be eligible for the Voluntary Disclosure Program which can save thousands in penalties and interest.  We will work with you to come up with the best action plan to get any outstanding documentation.

We also recognize that if you have not filed in years that your record keeping is poor or you have no records at all.  Unfortunately, you cannot avoid submitting tax returns forever because of a lack of documentation.  Eventually you need help. Our responsibility is to investigate what needs to be done and in what order.


  • Last year’s notice of assessment
  • Last year’s tax return (if not prepared by our office)
  • Any letters from Canada Revenue Agency
  • Change in address, marital status, new children, etc.
  • Instalment payments

Tax Slips:

  • T4, T4A, T4E
  • T5
  • T3
  • T4RIF
  • T4OAS
  • T4AP
  • T5008
  • T5018
  • T5013
  • T5007
  • RRSP
  • T4RSP
  • T2200 (employment expenses)
  • T2202A (tuition receipt)

Other Receipts:

  • Revenue and Expense (self-employed, partnership, rental property)
  • Commission and/or employment expenses
  • Foreign Income Capital (gain/loss report)
  • Medical Receipts (including Insurance)
  • Donation Receipts
  • Disability Forms
  • Babysitting, Daycare or Camp
  • Student Loan Interest
  • Rent Receipts
  • Property Tax Management Fees (on investments)
  • Moving Expenses
  • Spousal Support (paid or received)
  • Legal Fees (for eligibility)
income tax filing, tax return, CRA, tax payments, personal tax services, tax accountant, accounting services, personal finances, Revenue Canada tax filing, Collingwood accountant